Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Life With Oliver


This little guy has totally changed our lives for the better.  We were
so very sad after Bentley passed away.  Then came Covid, and then
my husband was laid off from his job.  David works in the oil business
and oil went down to $ 0 per barrel.  




Then Oliver came into our lives.  From the moment we brought him 
home, our hearts were filled with happiness.



This tiny little peanut with the big personality changed everything!



He's been growing and he is now 6 months old.  He had his first haircut, and
his last Parvo vaccine from the Vet.  He now weighs 3 lbs, 4 oz!  Trust me,
that is 3lbs, 4 oz of energy and fun.



He's still teething, so he is busy chewing on toys, and sometimes
our hands.  We forgive him though because he's just so darn cute!



He's my baby!



Thanks for stopping by to see us.  If you were here in person,
Oliver would give you a big kiss!

Love,
Susan and Oliver



 

7 comments:

  1. How adorable! Nothing like the love of a pet. I have had them over the years, but no more,Enough grief in the world without adding more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello little Oliver, so nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest baby ever! My Graci just turned 15 and I so dread the day when I lose her. I’ll have to get another right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! That beguiling face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Oliver is just a little doll!! We have a little Yorkie, Lily, who is five years old this month. They sneak into your heart for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, it took me almost 2 years after I lost my little heart and soul to welcome another little Chihuahua. She is a few days shy of 8 months and weighs an even 3 pounds. I know all about 3 pounds of energy! She was spayed a week ago and so difficult to keep calm.

    A fellow Susan

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...