Monday, July 30, 2012

Under Construction



I have been working on some ideas for changing the look of my blog.
I'm going to try them out first and if I'm still not happy I will hire
someone who knows what they are doing :)

I'm baking some cookies so that Bentley and I will have a treat
while we burn the midnight oil giving our virtual cottage a facelift.

See Y'all Soon!
(we hope)

Bentley ~ Momma is ready to start the demolition and re~building.
I hope I don't make too much of a mess.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

8 comments:

  1. Good luck, I can't wait to see the "new" Ash Tree Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and good luck! Love your ideas for your mountain retreat. The mansion sounded wonderful but so does small and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Susan. You are a brave one. ;-) Look forward to the changes......Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to have a fresh look from time to time. I'd be happy to lend a hand, if needed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Susan! All blogs need a redo, now and then!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that whatever you and Bentley create will be lovely. :D I look forward to the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't need any help.... Your blog is just toooo darn cute. :-)

    My regards to Bentley...

    xo
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...