Thursday, November 11, 2021

Forever Cottage Core


I was cottage core before it became a lifestyle term.  It's no secret that I love the
old, well worn and well loved look.  In the Fall and all through the Winter
months this look just draws me in and keeps me snuggled.

 

This is the sitting room of our main bedroom.  This is my favorite
spot to sit and read or watch old movies on the weekend when
David is immersed in a football game or golf match on the
big screen TV in our family room.  



It maybe called Cottage Core, but I call it home.

Love,
Susan and Oliver






10 comments:

  1. What a lovely spot, your spot...lol. Sweet and yes, I was cottage all my life too.ove the coziness of your post! Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan i would love to sit in a comfortable chair reading a good book or watching a favorite old TV show or an old movie.
    Enjoy
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard that term. I have heard grandma chic which I guess I am in style again
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cozy cottage is definitely very very sweet and cozy looking. I love the green fireplace! It is how I have my house.. full of warm blankets, flowered curtains old things and loved things from the past.. lots of books and magazines and a basket of knitting. Any house can become a cottage with some love and loved things....I hope you are doing well... Marilyn from Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is warmth, love, comfort and granny chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely the coziest time of the year!Love it! 🍁🍂🌻

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your words ring so true with me!
    I too love the cosy world in fall and wintertime.
    Hope you are doing better every day!
    Best,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything old is new again and I'm glad of it. Cozy reigns over minalistic; all white makes me twitchy. Sandra at Thistle Cove Farm, VA, USA

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...