Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bentley's Easter Decorations


Today I am joining Marty at her cottage for A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday. Here is a Peter Rabbit vignette just in time for Easter. Excuse me, Bentley wants my attention. What is it Bentley?? You want to do what?? Oh, I see you have something to show for Table Top Tuesday. Well, I don't know, what do you have in mind? Your chick and bunny from Easter last year? Well, they are a bit ratty and torn now. Are you sure you want to share? You do. I see, well let's take a look at your design ...


Oh I see, you have replaced your usual teddy bear pals with last year's Easter chick and bunny. Yes I think you did a great job. What's that, you want a treat now? How can I refuse!! We hope that you have enjoyed our decorations. Be sure to visit Marty and the other gals as they display their tabletops. What's that Bentley? Dogs might have their own displays. Okay go visit any dog displays too. What about Cats?? They might have something to show too. Bentley says no cats.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo and a woof

16 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and adding me as a friend on Facebook! I am so glad you did :) You have a beautiful blog and Bentley is soooo cute! I love him :) I too love animals. Especially bunnies, dogs and horses. I love your Peter Rabbit table setting!! I have always loved him.
    Have a beautiful Easter!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Peter Rabbit vignette. I have some of the Bunnykin dishes from when the children were small...somewhere!!

    Bentley is adorable. I love HIS vignette as well. Milo & Layla have a similar set up but they are a little more partial to rawhide bones. Not so pretty to post! lol!!

    Hope you are having a wonderful day, Susan!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Peter Rabbit plate just like yours! :-) Love Beatrix Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special Peter Rabbit plate and vignette. I love it. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bentley did an outstanding job! Give that dog a deserved treat.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, I agree, Bentley did a great job! I still think he's cuter than his decoration though! Smiles, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh - your Peter Rabbit/Beatrix Potter table brings back such memories for me. Our neighbor across the street when I was growing up had quite a collection of these figurines. They always fascinated me. I'm so glad you shared yours today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, this was too cute! Love Bentley's Easter decorations! He did a fabulous job! I like your Peter Rabbit vignette also.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please tell Bently that Mele is pea green with envy over that doggie dish! (actually I think it's me that's loving it!) :)
    I am just so pleased that you like my home...I think we sort of have the same taste in decor. I feel the same way about your home. LOVE it.
    :)Mona
    OH...and Mele wishes Bently a HAPPY EASTER week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Easter photos today!! Bentley is soooo clever setting his Easter chic and bunny up by his food bowls!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Susan. Cottage is my favorite style too and I don't think I will ever tire of it! Love your puppy!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is sweet! Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Susan,
    This is just the cutest post. I have a Yorkshire Terrier also. Bentley is so cute and I love his bowl and bunnies. I am also a Beatrix Potter fan. I still have the little books my Mom gave me when I was a little girl.
    Hugs,
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Peter Rabbit tabletop display! Bentley did a fabulous job with his as well!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...