Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


After days of rain and snow and strong winds, a sunny and glorious Easter Sunday morning!! It may still be pretty chilly outside, but the sun is shining and all seems right with the world. Now if you look very closely at this picture, on the upper left you can catch a glimpse of Bentley looking out the window at me taking this picture. He had been outside, but wanted to go back inside to play with his "mini me" and put on a big show for his dad!

Bentley and I wish you a very Blessed Easter!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

4 comments:

  1. What a nice sunny picture. Hi Bentley :)
    xo
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Susan, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!!! Here in Italy it has been a cloudy and grey day...anyway I have had a great time with my family!!!
    A hug to you and lovely Bentley!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it was ok in the end!!! Love the photo!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice photo.
    I know we hear this a lot but that saying time heals it's so true it was hard on holidays when my dad first past away but over the years it become easier and we have the good memories not the lost of him with us more. It just takes some time.
    All the best for Easter.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...