Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My New Blog


I have been having so much fun editing photos and exploring new possibilities that I decided to post my efforts on a second blog. While I love color ~ especially red and blue, I have always appreciated black and white photos, films and vintage TV shows. The two bloggers who inspired me to take this leap are Brenda of Cozy Little House fame ~ her new blog is A Fairy in My Garden, and Claudia of Mockingbird Hill Cottage whose new blog is Through a Lens Daily. You already know that they are great photographers, but on these new blogs you will see more of their great work, just make sure that you continue to visit them at their other blogs too!

My new blog will only have one photo per post and an inspirational quote ~ something to give you a bit of encouragement. Stop by and visit us when you have a chance at Black and White Nostalgia. Bentley will be popping in there from time to time too, and of course we will still be showing off our colors at Ash Tree Cottage.

By the way Bentley, are you outside? Momma has a bit of a cold today and she's in a fog.

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susan!!

    I am heading right over for a visit!!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan....I will definately head over there and good luck!
    I'm fighting a cold too along with everyone I know....I guess these crazy weather changes.
    Feel better,
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan! I visited your blog. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool I will go check it out! Thanks for the encouragement on my hairy post:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan! Yippee! I can't wait to visit your new blog.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...