Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vintage Dolls


I have a little collection of vintage dolls. In the center is my Wendy Doll by Madame Alexander. Wendy is all ready for a vintage school day in her cute outfit.




Wendy is even wearing cute saddle shoes.



Then there is a very, very vintage Ginny doll. She is wearing a cute little red turtleneck with a red plaid skirt. She has her cute little Wire Hair Terrier pup with her too.



And finally a bit more current, yet still vintage Ginny, wearing an even more vintage Ginny dress. I am linking up with Suzanne the Colorado Lady for more Vintage Thingie Thursday fun.

Bentley, lets look through your toy basket. I know that you have inherited some vintage toys from Bitterman!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo


12 comments:

  1. I love dolls! Your dolls are very pretty! I used to collect them at one time...not really sure why I put my dolls away and stopped collecting. Might be because my girls grew up??? They might have grown up...but I still haven't! LOL! I need to get them back out! :)

    Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your dollies..each is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dolls! I want the outfit that Ginny is wearing. I always loved "jumper" dresses :)
    xoxo
    Robin
    woof, Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dolls are so sweet!!

    You have solved a great mystery for me -- when I was a little girl, my older cousin passed down all her doll clothes to me and among them were BEAUTIFUL little dresses with a "Ginny" tag sewn in.

    I never had the right size dolls to put them on, I will have to hunt a Ginny doll down, as my own little daughter has JUST start playing with all my old dolls' clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful collection of dolls. These are some of the best. Kinda makes you wish you were a little girl again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful collection of dolls. Have always loved Madame Alexander dolls. They have such character. Hope you have a blessed day and give Bentley a big hug.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sisters had Ginny dolls and I had a Muffie doll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little doll collection...so very sweet...thanks so much for sharing...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad I don't live closer! I could bring my Nancy Ann dolls over to play with your Vintage Ginny dolls oh the fun we could have Susan!!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Madam Alexander dolls have the sweetest faces. I especially like Wendy's Scottie outfit. You have a nice collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great trip down memory lane. We were a Betsy McCall household but I remembering wanting a Ginny doll.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...