Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yee Haw ~ It's a Barnyard Bash!!



Grab a barn coat
and your wellies
and an old straw hat!
Come on down
To the Barnyard Bash!!



I have some Mary Jane's Farm magazines for you city slickers to bone up on farming!!



Hi Girls!! Are you headed out to the pond for a swim??



Enjoy the pond while we go visit some of our chicken friends!!



Hi Girls! My don't you look pretty today. Do you have any eggs for us?? Wait I see Bentley. Bentley where are you headed with your brush?? I said BASH not BATH!!
Poor Bentley looked like he was in a panic. Luckily he already had a bath this week, so he's safe for a few days!

Wasn't that fun?? NoW please go visit our friend Lynn for more Barnyard Bash fun and please visit Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday!! Who knows ~ You might get to see more chickens!

Honest Bentley, you aren't getting a bath today! It's safe to come back!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley




15 comments:

  1. Susan, too fun! The girls look fab and poor Bentley! I'll have to come up with a better name the next time so he doesn't panic! Thanks for joining the Bash:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bentley- you are looking fabulous.
    And you were so well behaved around the foul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Bentley....he wants a fast escape!! Tell him AZ Bentley totally understands!! At least he is safe for today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy, Cowgirl and Cowdog! Hope you havin' a dandy evenin!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures.. I grew up on a farm and I am quite familiar with chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha this made me giggle!! Poor Bently...he is sooo cute though i would want to fuss him all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Bentley...the critters are the perfect props for this party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute post, the geese have really been flying over head this week, which is sad when there is possible frost in our forecast...they are getting out of here I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like it's mighty fun and those chickens sure are purdy!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post!!! So cute!! Love to Bentley!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bentley is so cute....as is this post. Don't you get a kick of the geese? We have many here where we are in Michigan. So much so the city tries to find ways to make them leave and we are not allowed to feed them. :(
    I saw you on Connie's blog and wanted to come take a peek and am so glad I did!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is such a pretty boy. I can't wait for Agnes Rosebud's adult hair to grow in like that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your barnyard looks great but I'm feeling sorry for poor little Bentley! Bless his heart - I think he doesn't like baths!! :)
    He's adorable.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving this post. Bentley is soooo cute. Next time you might want to spell the words when Bentley is around. Smile.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Susan, what a cute post! Thanks for the smile you put on my face today. laurie

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...