Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jumping Up and Down for Johnny Jump-Ups


Violas ~ or as they are also called ~ Johnny Jump Ups.
Such adorable little faces.





They make me HAPPY!



I have a big project I am working on.  
I'll give you a hint ...



it's a potting "bench".  I hope to have it ready to share with you soon
and the funny story of how I came to find it.




It's all part of the gardening obsession I am going through 
right now.



I blame it on the joy of Spring!

Bentley feels the joy too.  The only way I can coax him inside is
with a peanut butter treatie.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

10 comments:

  1. I think they are sweet, too. I have a wreath of them and ivy.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew what those were called. I just thought they were miniature pansies (which is MY favorite flower). Things are looking pretty and Spring-y around your yard. Bentley must be enjoying all the fresh air, flowers and TREATS! Happy Spring Y'all From Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these flowers. Your photos are amazing. Would love for you to share on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Everyone will want to go to the nursery store and buy some. I'm a New Follower.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother so loved them arriving early in spring ... they are so pretty the delicate faces smiling up at us.

    Have a great day ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these and they can even take a little cold! So pretty and I can't wait to hear your good news!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those petals Susan.. I hope I can find some. they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are beautiful! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They make me happy too! One of my favourite flowers, next to sweet peas that is! Happy Spring! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures make me smile and they make me happy. I LOVE Johnny Jump Ups, in fact I was planning on getting some today. I will be working in the garden today.
    Can't wait to see your potting bench ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is amazing how their sweet little faces make us happy.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...