Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Vintage Christmas Wrapping Paper and Cards



Last weekend one of my favorite antique shops was having
a holiday open house.  I spotted this vintage wrapping paper
from the 1950's and fell in love with the graphics.


Source: flickr.com via Susan on Pinterest

I have been saving vintage Christmas cards on my Very Vintage Christmas
board on Pinterest.


Source: flickr.com via Susan on Pinterest

These little terriers are so cute!


Source: flickr.com via Susan on Pinterest

Just can't help but to love these vintage scotties.




And I love this scene by the fireplace.  Too charming!

If you would like to see more of the vintage Christmas cards 
I  have been saving, go to Very Vintage Christmas.  I have lots of
other Pinterest boards too, so enjoy my pins and follow along
if you like.

I am happily joining



Bentley ~ I am all finished with my Christmas shopping except for 
one very special loved one ~ YOU!  I need a list from you Bentley.
I know you can't write (yet) but you could give me some hints.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley















17 comments:

  1. Love the vintage paper and I have some now where did I put that?
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so charming to see the vintage paper and cards. reminders of a simpler time.

    wishing you a very merry and blessed Christmas.

    jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that last card. Your vintage Christmas card board is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the Scottie Dog card is so adorable!!Think it's my favorite.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage cards you have here ! I like the cards with the winter scenes of the country and farms on they are like a painting and soo pretty ! I have been getting into making our own cards now with our photos we take and personally designing each one, it's fun ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan!
    Your collection of cards is adorable. How I love the sentimental scenes with little children and puppies. Those were the Norman Rockwell kind of cards!
    Blessings and I wish you a Merry Christmas!
    Carolynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Bentley did good on these vintage finds. I love all cards, but find the older ones are more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't vintage Christmas paper the cutest? I was so thrilled the other day, I happened upon a vintage Christmas pattern printed on my favorite thing ever....FABRIC. Yes, I grabbed a yard of it & have it sitting prominently on my "to do" fabric pile. Brings a smile to my face every time I look at it. I'm sure all Bentley wants for Christmas is hugs & pat-pats from his loving mom.
    Wags,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the vintage Christmas cards and paper. I wish I could own it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Susan and Bentley,

    One word....sweet.

    Love,
    Diane
    The Library Lady

    ReplyDelete
  11. Susan ~ Love these vintage Christmas cards. Ofcourse, I have a "soft spot" for them as well. They are all adorable and just so charming. I REMEMBER these cards. My parents received them for Christmas. Just fills my heart with joy and warmth. THANK YOU for sharing this Christmas love

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so charming, I adore vintage papers and cards.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those vintage prints!!!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all the vintage graphics! I wish that they would reproduce vintage wrapping paper so that I could actually use it. I have a few packages and would never think to actually wrap a present with it!

    Happy Holidays,

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love vintage wrapping paper and your's is adorable. I can't believe I wasn't following you on Pinterest. Thanks for the reminder.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that paper. I have a thing for vintage post cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aren't they precious! Love vintage cards and papers - I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday - I have moved my blog - you can find me at http://adelightsomelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...