Monday, July 21, 2014

Look What's New



A couple of weeks ago I was browsing on ebay and I found this cute
gingham pitcher by Crown Burslem.  It is still wearing it's little
Union Jack sticker which I plan to peel off but thought it would be
fun in the pic.  I love gingham and can never pass it up.  It was
a bargain too which always seals a deal.



Then I was in Hobby Lobby on Saturday on a completely different mission
when I saw this cute sign marked 50% off.  It was the last one ~ quickly
into my cart it went.




So now I  have a new vignette on the top of my old thrift shop dresser.
Sometimes things just come together by chance.  Or is it the little
decorating fairies that just put things in my path???


Bentley had a wonderful weekend!  He chased lizards and
squirrels.  Sat in his Daddy's lap and watched the British 
Open.  Ate some grilled skirt steak and scrambled eggs
too.  Pulled all of his toys out and enticed us to play with
him.  He cuddled and went on long evening walks with
his Momma.  That dog knows how to live life large!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

25 comments:

  1. How cute! The pitcher and the sign both were great finds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sign...such great colors for your decor! We have so many lizards right now....he would go crazy here in FL! lol Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I must get to Hobby Lobby today!! Love your gingham pitcher and the sign is perfect with it!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan,

    I've missed you; glad to "see" you back again. That vignette is charming with the blue popping. Isn’t it fun finding blue?

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice vignette, love your blue bird perch mixed with the reds. Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great finds!! I want that pitcher!!!! Honestly, you can't go wrong with a gingham print!! Absolutely love your vignette! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! The pitcher is adorable as is the sign.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both! I could have used that sign on my gallery wall. Darned, but out HL doesn't have it.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pitcher! It is adorable! The vignette came is really pretty and I love that bird!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, gee. I want that sign, too! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Susan I love the pitcher and the sign. Such a cute vignette! I love hearing that Bentley knows how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little pitcher is so cute. You made an awesome vignette. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Susan,
    Me too! I love red gingham and I love your pitcher! Good thing you saw it first or I tell ya it would have been all mine...LOL
    A really fun vignette.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your vignette. The sign and the little pitcher are both super treasures. Great finds. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that pitcher -it will be great at the holidays too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I <3 your pitcher. Don't peel the sticker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo, I love your tabletop vignette! We just had Hobby Lobby open a store nearby...I can't wait to go browse :)
    Smiles, DianeM
    P.S. - I agree, you should leave the Union Jack sticker on the pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How pleasant and cheery to the eyes, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks to me like the decorating fairies have been smiling upon you once again! That pitcher is 1000% darling!!! And I have to agree with the others...leave the Union Jack sticker. It adds character!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sign is beyond adorable!!! :)
    xox, Crystelle
    CrystelleBoutique

    ReplyDelete
  21. You found some neat things on your out and about time.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...