Monday, March 30, 2015

Simple Easter Centerpiece


Easter is pretty quiet at our house.  No kids running around and we 
will probably go out for brunch.  But I thought I should do something.



I found this bunny at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago.  I
thought he was cute so I brought him home.



I never have had many Easter decorations.  We always spent the
holiday with family.  My Mom always went all out with her
centerpiece.  I know that she had decorations but I still have not
been able to find them.



So I just decided to keep it simple and use what I already had.




I am quite sure that y'all have come up with better ideas than
I have, but I thought I would let you see what's happening at
our house.


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




8 comments:

  1. Your centerpiece looks lovely, Susan! Your mother would be proud of you.
    Happy Easter sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, you centerpiece is darling. I've got more here than I can use. I gave two boxes of Easter things to my nieces this year. '-)
    We'll go out for brunch too, but I still like to have an bunny centerpiece on our table.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, Your bunnies are so cute. But I tell you. Holidays just seem to run into the other the older I get. So I am thinking that I may just choose which ones I want to decorate for and not stress about the others. So .......Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table looks lovely! Love your bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your centerpiece is so sweet Susan. I love it. I haven't done anything for Easter this year. Mom, my sister, and I will be going out for lunch this year. XO Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your table is lovely! I bet Bentley would enjoy "playing" with the rabbit :^) Your candleholders are beautiful!!
    Blessings to you,
    J

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...