Thursday, December 1, 2016

The Christmas Trees Are Coming


Early this morning I went to my favorite nursery to select two
Christmas trees.   I chose one for the family room and another 
larger one for the living room.  They are being delivered this
afternoon and I am so anxious to start decorating them!



I moved the furniture in both rooms to make a space for each tree.
I vacuumed around the vacant spots I created with assistance from
Bentley who loves to bark at the vacuum cleaner.  I remember when
he was a tiny puppy and I would be so reluctant to vacuum because
I didn't want to disturb his puppy naps.  The first time I started the
vacuum, he came running out in full attack mode.  It was so cute
and funny because he was so tiny, but so fearless!  While he has
outgrown some of his puppy games, he has never stopped
attacking the vacuum :-)

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




4 comments:

  1. So funny. Max our little yorkie before Bowie used to do the same thing. Bowie runs into another room when the vacuum comes out. Can't wait to see your trees all decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. Dixie attacks it but only occasionally. Your living area is gorgeous. I can't wait to see the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a mini long haired wienie dog that used to attack the vacuum cleaner. I thought it was very cute until I discovered he was actually biting holes into the hose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our corgi absolutely hates the vacuum. It is her mortal enemy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...