Sunday, July 23, 2017

A Cozy Sunday Afternoon At Home


Shh ~ everyone is asleep except for me.  David watched the British Open
all morning through lunch.  He is now napping in his big comfy leather
chair.  Bentley is curled up napping in one of his favorite chairs too.  I
have never been a very good napper, so I am in our bedroom lounging
in bed with a cup of tea.



It's Constant Comment.  I don't drink it all the time, only for special
moments alone like this one.  




I'm all comfy with a stack of pillows and the remotes at hand.




This is one of my favorite old movies  Dear Ruth.  It's a very light
hearted comedy that was originally a hit play.  The interior scenes are
wonderful too,  lots of floral wallpaper and frilly curtains.  It's a very
1940's vine covered, white picket fence kind of house.  Just my style!

I hope you are having a lazy Sunday afternoon too.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

2 comments:

  1. Hugs right back Susan. Your post was so descriptive of a relaxed afternoon. Thank you.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...