Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A Mini Fall Festival


Sorry I have been gone so long.  I was not feeling very well all last
week.  Whatever I had seems to be gone now, and I am bursting
with ideas to share with you.  

Welcome to our mini fall festival.  There will be pie and other
goodies and lots of Fall spirit.




It just isn't fall without a basket of freshly picked apples and a crate
full of pumpkins!




Getting those pumpkin pies ready for the oven!





Come on in and enjoy yourself!  Mini Bentley is here too.



So glad you stopped by!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


10 comments:

  1. Sweet Halloween/Fall Mini's. Glad you are feeling better.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am getting over a bad cold; and was eating and enjoying a slice of pumpkin pie just as I discovered your post!
    Is that weird or what? ;D

    Glad your on the mend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Happy that you are feeling better. Stay well
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun - everything is just darling. I love fall festivals, where ever they may be.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...