Monday, February 12, 2018

Valentine Party in the Miniature Dollhouse


Hi everyone!  I am back after being gone for a while.   I have been working
very hard out in the yard.  My gardener and his wife were here to help
me last week.  We had to cut down all of the ginger that froze last month,
and it was a huge job.  After everything was cut down and bagged, I
started going through all the beds, cleaning and weeding.  I worked
several hours a day for days and days.  

Today, I am indoors staying warm.  Another cold front came through
and it doesn't feel at all like South Texas!  So, I am in my studio
playing with miniatures once again.  I have the little sitting room all
decorated for Valentine's Day.  



There are cupcakes and cookies on the coffee table ....




And a cake and more cookies in the kitchen ....




Enjoy!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY ST.VALENTINES DAY to you and your miniatures. Love the miniatures.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your doll house! Thank you for sharing these photos. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All adorable especially the tri-colored cake. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats the color PINK for conveying love AND a love for all things girly! A Sweet Treat for All after your diligent work in the garden. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...