Sunday, January 23, 2011

And The Winner IS!!!


The winner of the Ramsign contest is:

My blogging buddy, barn chick pal and fellow interior designer and
Yorkie owner ~
Send me your address Karen so that the Ramsign folks can create
your special sign. You will need to choose a style etc.

Congratulations Karen!!!

I thought about having Bentley pull a name out of a hat
like my good friend Robin's (That Decorating Tennis Girl)
husband aka Mr Tennis did for her last contest.
I had to resort to the Random Generator because Bentley kept chewing
up the entries.

Thank you to everyone who entered.

Bentley ~ Momma is writing your biography now. Shall we leave out the
part about you chewing up the prize participant's entries??

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

10 comments:

  1. oh my !!! I won- how wonderful- I am crazy for signs- and Krumpet and I are crazy about you and Bentley.
    Bentley- chewing up entries is not good -but thanks, as we are the winners-
    Karen
    yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you lucky girl. Congratulations!!! Susan and Bentley, thanks for the shout out.
    xoxo
    Me
    Bentley, tell Momma you need more treats and you will quit eating paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Karen!
    Bentley, I don't want Isaac to hear about your chewing up the entries....or vice versa, as he loves paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Really, you're the winner because you have Bentley.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Karen!
    Bentley tell mommy that there are some things that can't be spoken about ~ I think you need a treat! (((Hugs))) Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Karen you lucky gal!
    And Bentley you can chew up my art paper anytime sweetie!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A happy congratulations to a well deserving winner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Karen! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...