Monday, January 3, 2011

Favorite DIY Project of 2010


I did not have much time for DIY projects last year ...
But this one was my favorite.
I found an old tattered and weathered collapsable chair
and table and with some scrubbing, paint and new canvas
they became these ...




A fun little table and chair that can fold up
and be carted to the beach or for a picnic!




I am planning some major changes at
Ash Tree Cottage this year ...
so stay in touch.
Until then, I am headed over to
DIY Show Off for some great ideas!

Bentley ~ do you want a new slipcover for your bed?
Mama's in the mood to redecorate!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

10 comments:

  1. They turned out wonderful, honey! I'd love to find something that neat and redo it for outside. I can't get another thing into the inside though. Cold over here this morning at 10°.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chair...nicely done. I am wondering what you are up to at Ash Tree Cottage!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Susan ~ They are lovely, what a great job you did on them, love the colors.

    Pop over for our lovely CSN GIVEAWAY!

    Have a beautiful New Year ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan ~ love the chair and the table. So sweet. I just finished painting some picture frames so I'm off to clean up the mess!
    Have a great day ;-)
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is quite a transformation. I love the red. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes at your house! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Susan, great job and you are right, perfect for throwing in the car and going. I look forward to seeing what you are up to this year, Char
    Arf to Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  7. They turned out beautiful! I've enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what you've done! Can't wait to see what's next!
    You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to see what you have in store for 2011 - I have a sneaking suspicion that you are going in a white direction......hmmm.....you'll just have to let us know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this! The color is perfect. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new banner looks great! I'm in the mood too. But I'm looking around and don't see much to do in the decorating department at the moment. I never stop fiddling though. Love that project too!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...