Thursday, May 5, 2016

Porch Swing Days







Beautiful day in South Texas.  The rain and clouds of last week are
long gone and now the true spender of the season has returned.  These
are Porch Swing Days.  It's the kind of day when I want the warm sun
to shine on my skin and feed my soul.  A day to go barefoot and play
in the garden ~ well, maybe not barefoot ~ it is Texas after all :-)   It's
a sweet tea kind of day and I won't linger on the blog too long to miss it.
Have a wonderful Thursday y'all!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley  



11 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with this charming porch swing area. I have a porch swing as well. You have inspired me with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty greens, Susan! One of my favourite colours. Happy Mother's Day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,
    Gorgeous porch swing, dear friend!
    Makes me want to linger a moment longer, too!
    Sweet Tea is a favorite of my sons!
    Happy Mother's Day!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wish I had a swing and a porch... Love your tray pretty. Enjoy your time with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, charming space! Love the swing, could spend hours on it relaxing with a good book and cool drink! Shared on my blog FB page! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS... Love the toile tray! I collect them as well and am trying to get a future post together featuring them! :)

      Delete
  6. This is so beautiful, Susan! Porch swing days are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your porch is very inviting...sit down a spell...have some sweet tea...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Susan. I've pinned and pinned.
    Happy Thoughts of Home. We are so glad you joined us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Susan! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...