Monday, July 16, 2018

New Addition to the She Shed



I ordered a cute vintage looking postal box for the she shed.  David 
hung it for me.  I love this shed and garden.  I want to be out here all
of the time, but honestly, it is so very hot that being out here for more
than a few minutes to water is just unbearable.  The birds love this
area because I have four feeders and try to keep them full.  When I 
come out to fill them, the birds sit up in the trees and watch me.




Today is David's birthday.  It's Monday,  not many restaurants are 
open, so we are eating at home.  We are having filet mignon, stuffed
baked potatoes and a salad.  No veggies because he's not wild about
them, so I don't want to make him eat something he doesn't like on his
big day. 

Other than that, I am just trying to stay cool.  It is so very miserable
outside.  Hope it's better weather where you live.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Yes, it is hot where I live. 107 degrees, but dry. I can go outside for groceries,and a dinner with my lady friends tonight. Stay cool and I love your she shed.
    Joyously,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday wishes to your sweet hubby! Cute mailbox - I recently bought the same one in black! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's freezing here but I'm on the other side of the world, happy birthday to David.
    Merle.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to hubby!! Love the new mailbox and the shed...lovely flowers too!!

    We are miserable hot here too and humid and no rain. The grasses are all brown and nobody is out and about, just too hot. I try to go out in the late evening to water plants and fill the feeders, and I do it VERY fast!!! It finally rained this evening but not nearly enough. Summer is not my favorite time...….Cleo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of some of the post boxes I saw in a village in France. They're so much more charming than our American roadside versions! This one looks like it was made for your shed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute ! Have a wonderful Birthday Day with your husband ! Tell Bentley hello !!!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...