Monday, April 26, 2010

Metamorphosis of Love


Two people. He's from Texas, she's from Chicago. He drinks Dr Pepper in the morning, she drinks hot tea with lemon. He wears cowboy boots, she wears English riding boots. He likes to stay at home in the good old USA, she likes to explore the exotic places of the world. He's a great big guy, she's petite.


They meet ~ and suddenly it's magic! When two different people meet with little in common, but there is that spark ... it's a kind of metamorphosis. It's a metamorphosis of LOVE!!


That's our romantic metamorphosis for the day. Be sure to visit the "other Susan" over at her own cottage Between Naps on the Porch for her metamorphosis for this Monday!

Love, love, love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable photo of the two of you love birds! You can tell you're in LOVE! Thanks for sharing. PS - we live in the Chicago area for almost 26 years.

    Hugs,
    Teacup Lane (Sandy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post!! Great photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, what a sweet post! And cute pictures too. Kinda sounds like my husband and I. Total opposites, but we click!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet story and wonderful pictures. Finding the perfect one is always a miracle I think. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, I love, love, love this post!!! I can't improve, so I will stop.
    xo to you, Miss Susan and Bentley :)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwww - so sweet. Oh I see everybody who commented before me agrees. What a charming tribute to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that Susan!! Very Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great imagery. Lovely writing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...