Sunday, August 12, 2012

Have You Laughed Enough Today???

When was the last time you had a really good laugh?  The kind of laugh that
makes your eyes tear and your nose run.  A really good belly laugh that 
happened so often and so easily when you were a kid?

I was talking to a friend the other day about dramatic programming
on TV.  We discussed some great dramas on cable that we both enjoy and
she shared with me that one day she told her husband that they were not
laughing enough.  I completely agreed.  It's important to laugh.
Life is hard and as adults we have to live with lots of stress.
Sometimes we just have to let it all go with some giggles.
So go ahead ~ indulge in a giggle or two!  

I'm sharing with you some fun videos to put a smile on your face
and give you some giggles.  Pick and choose your preference, or watch
them all.  But whatever you choose, let's start out this new week on 
a positive note!  I'll warn you though, grab a cup of coffee or tea and
settle in for a bit because there are some full length shows and some segments.



I came to love The Burns and Allen Show when it was shown briefly on
either TV Land or Nick at Night (can't remember which).  I was an
instant fan because they reminded me of my own grandparents.
My grandma could make me laugh from morning till night and my grandpa
played her straight man.  I miss you two!!




This one is for you Robin, our favorite Decorating Tennis Girl



Uncle Arthur could always make me laugh!




Of course this couldn't happen now because who delivers
eggs any more?




Some more egg humor.  This was the longest recorded laugh in
television history when Lucy and Ethel tried to hide eggs in their
clothes.  I have seen this so many times, but it still makes me laugh!





So in the words of Eric Idle at the closing ceremony of the London
2012 Olympics ~ "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life".
Put a smile on your face, a happy song in your heart and a giggle
or two along the way and have a great week ahead!

Big Hugs From,
Susan and Bentley









5 comments:

  1. We went to a comedy show last night Bill Envoll and the cable guy. we laughed at that stupid humor until we cried.
    it felt really good.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched an episode of Fawlty Towers a couple of weeks ago that had us laughing so hard we were crying and clutching our stomachs. That kind of laughter is so healing, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could sit and watch Andy of Mayberry for hours. I love some of those old shows-they are really fun and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, those are all great choices and I don't know who I enjoy the most! I just love all their humor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughter is healthy and healing.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...