Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tuscan Bean Soup ~ It's On the Menu Monday


Even though the weather is still blazing hot here and smoke is filling
the air from all of the wildfires, I am really getting tired of grilled chicken
and salad.  So ... I decided to make some soup.  Not just any soup, but
Tuscan Bean Soup.  It's nutrient dense, low fat and sooo delish.

I used Emeril Lagasse's recipe and here is the link so that you can print
out the recipe if you choose ...


And here it is ~ ready for David to come out to the kitchen to 
take his tray out so we can sit out in front of the TV for some 
Sunday Night Football!  Yes it's that time of the year.




David gave it his seal of approval.  Believe me, if David likes
it ~ everyone will like it!!

I am joining ~

Oh and Bentley had some too.  He actually really likes soup and
he ate his kale all gone too.  Good Boy!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

10 comments:

  1. I love me some good soup too, any time! This sounds so good. I love the shot of your stove and the great shelf above it! Good little Bentley! :) what a doll.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy. I eat soup year round. It's one of my favorite meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for the fall weather to start making soup again! this would be just wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took some chicken backs, etc out of the freezer yesterday to make soup with. We must be on the same wavelength! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could live on sandwiches and soup for the rest of my life. It looks good I am still grilling veggies with pasta.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love soups and I'll print this one out. Hugs to you and Bentley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bentley is so good to eat his kale! Which I love btw. I have it every morning in my smoothie and I usally stick some in most soups I make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it and I haven't even tried it yet!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks fantastic! You should be a food stylist! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan~ Your soup looks delicious! I'm going to check out the recipe~ I'm ready for soup weather!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...