Saturday, September 22, 2012

She Did What? And What Will She Do With It???


David wanted a job trailer and he found a really inexpensive one.  It's pretty rough,
but it was such a good deal that we could not pass it up.




I know that you must be thinking ~ "what will they do with that?"




I have plans and dreams for a perfectly wonderful job site office.  I am collecting
ideas.  We will paint the exterior and give it some style.  We will gut the
interior and give it new life.  The exterior will be David's baby.  He will have it
painted and build a little porch ~ but the interior ~ that's my job, and I am 
going to love it!



I don't have much space to work with, but I have big plans.  I want it to
be cozy and traditional. 




I will strip out the flooring and replace it with hardwoods.  I'll use lots
of deep jewel tones and hunting prints, David's humidor, his favorite golf
books, and a electric fireplace.  



I know that it's not the usual sweet feminine cottage style you expect from me,
but it gives my designer's heart a challenge!!

I am joining ~


Don't worry Bentley.  I will be sure to remember a cozy dog bed for you
and a barrel full of dog treats too!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley






19 comments:

  1. How fabulous ~ I'm thinking Candice Olson design! I love the way she combines styles, comfort and coziness! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Susan. I have no doubt you will have it prettified in nothing flat..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a plan.....great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan ~ decorating for David will be a challenge, but I KNOW you are up for it. I think Ralph Lauren style would be wonderful. Cozy plaids and leather, very manly. Ofcourse, a little plush doggy bed for Bentley would fit riht in ~ have fun. Can't wait to see what you do to that job trailer. It will be fantastic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not wait to see the transition! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a fun project! I "LOVE" the style you've picked... That hunter green would be a great color for the outside..."Let's say you've gone green" to help the environment and done your share,hehe!!!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that has lots of potential and you're the one that can bring it together! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are so funny. I love a deep colored leathery study too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what fun! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun! Fun! You'll enjoy doing this. Love the inspirational photos you shared! Look forward to seeing it all "done up".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are going to have fun with the trailer redo! Looking forward to seeing the progress.
    Thanks for stopping by and nice comment on the necklace.
    I am sure the man would have moved the rig, but I did not have to get out and there were lifts down on both sides and the crane was up high, so left it alone.
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm thinking this is going to be cool! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are going to have great fun with this project, and the gorgeous pictures that you have posted have given me ideas for what I want to do in our lower level family room. It is now almost completely empty, and just waiting for furniture and accessories. I actually have some of the items in the pictures, so I guess I've already started!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an exciting project for you! I can't wait to see how it turns out! Happy Fall! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun! I am hoping you will post photos during the process! Can't wait to see what you do with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to see what you'll do!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this look, Susan. Can't wait to see what you do............Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...