Friday, July 31, 2015

A Tiny Office Space


I have a friend back in Idaho who works at a university there.
She just found out that her department is moving to another 
building and she will have now have a very tiny office.  I am
gathering up some ideas for her new space and I thought I
would share them with you.

I think this is a fun space.  All white and pops of red.
Very cheerful


source

This is a very pleasant space, especially for those who like earth tones.
Lots of warm and cozy elements here.


Charming office in a closet.  Looks like two file cabinets
with a board on top and shelves above.  The toile
background is great too.  Can't tell if it is fabric or
wallpaper.  I personally would use fabric and attach it
to the walls with that poster tape I showed you recently.



This is a pretty little space.


I like the desk and the pattern on the wall.  I am really
loving blue and gold right now.  That better not be a
real zebra skin.  Y'all know how I feel about that!



Love the use of a farmhouse table for a desk and the 
architectural elements.  

I am going to hunt for more ideas to show my friend.  I think
that when decorating an office, there are many ways to blend
functionality and beauty even if the space is tiny.  
Just, think outside the box.  

Have a great Friday y'all!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley














7 comments:

  1. I love that you posted these lovely pictures. I'm redecorating a room right now and am looking for inspiration and styles. I'm beginning to love red accents as in the first picture. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all pretty and practical ideas, Susan. Your friend will be spoiled for choice with a variety of styles and storage solutions.
    The last one is my personal favorite, and the closet office is adorable!
    Hugs to you and Bentley,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great ideas! I really love the white space with the bright pops of red, Susan! It has such a happy, energetic feel ~ just right for inspiring creativity! Wishing you happy August days! ♡Dawn@Petals.Paper.SimpleThymes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girl! Love all of the cute office ideas.; Thanks for sharing.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels awe-inspiring to read such informative and distinctive articles on your websites.Carlton Business Centre

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a fun officespace. All white and pops of red.
    Very cheerful and amazing: office space for lease near me

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is tiny, indeed, but you used all the space in such a clever way, good job! My office isn't all too big either, but I don't have your skills to make the most out of it, just a few decorations here and there and that's all.
    Check out my website if you're into business as well!
    Leila

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...