Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Life is Crazy Busy Right Now!


Now that we are getting closer to Christmas, our schedule is getting
very, very busy.  My husband is in and out of town on business, we
are flying up to Midland for a Christmas party and returning the same
evening, thankfully on a private jet, so we don't have to go through
security.  Parties, family, wrapping packages and baking cookies.




Do I have time for a nap?  

What I really want to do is to visit the next group of homes
on the Tidings Holiday Homewalk and you should too.



On today's tour is:


If you missed yesterday's tour, here are the links:



Thank you to Judy at 20 North Ora, and Cathy at
1929 Charmer Cottage for organizing this wonderful
holiday house walk!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


3 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the wooden tool box and the vintage ornaments. I have a tool box like that. I think I'll pull it out and see what I can do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ~ you should! I love decorating with tool boxes. I have a few of them, but this one is my favorite. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love your pink ornaments Susan. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...