Thursday, June 29, 2017

Texas Style 4th of July Picnic


Hey Y'all!  We celebrate the 4th of July down in Texas in a big way.
Now, if you are moseying around my town, you will see both the flag of
the United States of America everywhere and of course our Lone Star state flag.
While we are proud to be Texans, we are proud to be Americans too.
So let's have a picnic to celebrate our independence and our good fortune to
live in this great country!




Ever since I got jazzed about creating a cowgirl up cottage, I have gone full
speed ahead in upping my cowgirl decor.  I swear, I feel like a little girl again
dreaming about riding the trails on my pony.




I keep finding the cutest fabrics :-)




So come on over and make yourself comfy.  Bow your head, and say
a prayer thanking Our Lord that we are so blessed to live in this
great country!



Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


3 comments:

  1. I love you tablecloth and napkins. This is a lovely table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your placemats are wonderful! And so is the tablecloth and napkins. Very Texan I would imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love some cowboy decor! Being a born Texan it is in my blood!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...