Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Longing for Cooler Days!


The oppressive heat and humidity here in South Texas is seemingly
endless!  Every day the heat index is between 105 and 109 degrees and 
the nights are not much cooler.   I feel completely trapped indoors and
step outside as little as possible.  




Thank goodness for air conditioning.  I'm tired of people saying ....
stay hydrated.  I don't believe I could possibly consume more water 
than I already have.  



It probably won't cool off until October.  I hope I don't melt before that!

Big Texas Hugs,  no wait, too hot to hug,  so I will just sign off this 
way ...

Love, 
Susan and Bentley

4 comments:

  1. Susan,

    How is Bentley doing with his eyes?

    Susan in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel, it has been a very hot summer here in Southern California too and like you I almost feel like a prisoner in my house. If I can't get it done by noon it just doesn't get done. It is very frustrating especially for someone that likes to garden. I long for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...