Thursday, September 28, 2017

Little Hutch Dressed for Fall


In my efforts to keep things simple this Fall, I just added a few touches
to the little hutch in my breakfast room.  



The warm colors of Fall add just the right pop to these shelves.





Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a happy Thursday!


A quick update on Bentley.  He is adjusting so well to his blindness.
He gets around the inside and outside of the house and is so 
cheerful and playful once again.  Seeing him happy and enjoying
life is the best gift of all.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


8 comments:

  1. I so enjoy your blog Susan....you have lovely, lovely collections! All the blue and white is spectacular! Also, I am happy to hear Bentley is doing better these days...so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet accents for autumn. Happy for Bentley - they are so precious to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see Bentley's name it reminds me of the movie "You've Got Mail" with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. Makes me want to go plop down in front of the TV and watch it for the 100,000th time! I'm glad he's doing better and making necessary adjustments. It has to be tough on the little guy...and YOU!!!

    I love the way you've been able to add an autumn feel with just a few touches. It doesn't really take more than that! I'm really big on the blue & white with oranges and yellows. Very cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those prints!

    Glad to hear Bentley is doing well, Susan.

    :)


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Susan! I'm glad to hear sweet Bentley is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its just lovely every piece.. love that cow... Happy Fall with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty touches for autumn!! Glad to hear that Bentley is adjusting and happy and he got his wag back :)

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...