Monday, December 18, 2017

Master Bedroom Coziness at Christmas


We love being at home for Christmas, and I try to make every room
in our home as happy and welcoming as possible.  Because there already
is quite a bit of red and green incorporated in the design, it's really
easy to pump it up for the holidays.



Christmas is tucked into every little spot.







Just adding a Christmas tree candle and covering a book in tartan 
brings us right into this joyful season.




We are blessed with a very large bedroom that has an ample sitting 
area.  It makes for a cozy and private space for wrapping packages
while watching a Christmas movie, or two or three!



And it also is a wonderful spot to just rest and relax from all the
business of the Christmas season.  Thank you so much for stopping by!



Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




14 comments:

  1. Your home is so cozy & welcoming! I especially like your teapot - and your Christmas minis are so adorable! Barbara in Mn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home makes me smile and feel so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH--That room is adorable. I want to sleep there myself....not WITH you, you understand....but if you go on vacation and need a house sitter--I'm your gal!!
    Merry Christmas to you and your hubby! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can house sit for me whenever you like. You are also welcome here when we are at home. You can have your choice of the Frenchie style guest room, or my shabby chic studio. There is a four poster twin bed in there.

      Delete
  4. Adorable. I love the soft green and red. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it ! So cheerful and warm and cozy,! Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the room! It is so warm & cozy! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...