Friday, December 15, 2017

Puppy Love for Christmas


I love all dogs, but terriers and retrievers are very special to me.
Terriers ~ like our Bentley, are feisty, fun, tenacious, and loving.
There is never a dull moment with a terrier in the house.

Retrievers, I had a Golden, are forever happy and playful and
loving.  They love everyone, even the family cat!

So, in honor of my love for dogs, I put together a Puppy Love
Christmas Centerpiece.







Oh how I miss my sweet little Bonnie Heather.  The first dog who 
stole my heart.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

1 comment:

  1. How very, very cute, Susan. I have never had a terrier but my daughter had a couple of them years ago...and also a golden. They are such sweet animals.

    I hope you have a great weekend! xoDiana

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...