Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Celebrate April!


I love April!  It's always been one of my favorite months.
I am so happy to see the sun shining today, knowing there are some
flowers waiting for me to plant.  I stopped at my favorite garden
center on Saturday and picked up some Vinca for pots on the patio,
a new rose bush, and a large rosemary bush too.  Don't you just
love the aroma of fresh rosemary?  I sure do.




Although some of the venues up at Round Top, and Warrenton, and in
between have been up for over a week now, this is the opening week of
Marburger Farm and the Big Red Barn.  I will be there with camera in
hand so you can follow along and see what I find.



I am hoping that we are now all out from under the clouds and the cold
weather, and that the sunshine treats us to many happy days ahead.  It's
a whole new month, a blank canvas, so let's make it a great one!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...