Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Don't You Just Love It?



Isn't this just the most adorable little spot?
Can't begin to tell you how much I want one of these
sweet little tin can cottages.




Whenever I see one of these cute little cottages on wheels I just
feel like a little girl playing house.


Source: 3akers.nl via Susan on Pinterest



This one has a dutch door.  Be still my heart!





I am going to put pictures of these cute little cottages under my pillow
tonight.  Never hurts to have a vision.

Bentley ~ I think you would look especially cute in one of these
tin can cottages.  Maybe if we get one, we can roll up a little picket
fence to set up when we camp for the night!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley





11 comments:

  1. Oh my! I yearn for one of these, also! Isn't it just adorable? Now I'll dream about it tonight. Everything about it is perfect. Thanks for the happiness.

    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet, i remember as a child my Granny had a caravan in her garden and i used to play house there, happy memories :) love your blog, catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I do love these Tin Can Cottages! Hugs to you and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they adorable, I'd love to curl up in one and read all day!!! Keep putting those pics under your pillow, I believe one day your dreams will come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you!!! I simply adore those tinned cans, canned hams, teardrops and all of the adorable retro trailers in yards and on highways everywhere! I collect pix on Pinterest of sweet ones I can find. This one is super nice and looks all original! The aqua is perfect! It WOULD be a cute playhouse or even a "craft house"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures! We are starting work on my own little canned ham NEXT WEEK! I am SO excited! :) Keep wishing and hoping. I never thought I'd have one, either.
    And I may just put some of YOUR pictures under my pillow--they're so sweet!
    ~april

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want one as well. They are adorable all fixed up so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you know that Bentley and a picket fence would just make about the most adorable trailer anywhere you took it? That would be a perfect finishing touch!! They are so cute.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Susan, Camping is such fun ~ Mr. V. and I love to go camping. Although we did sell our little vintage camper and we purchased a new one. You can betcha I will vintage this one up and away we will go ~ Bentley would look so cute in one of these. Never hurts to dream and you NEVER know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...