Sunday, February 3, 2013

Can't Stop Thinking About Spring


Yesterday the temps were up in the 40's.  While that's not really
very warm, after the cold and icy temps we have been having for 
weeks, it felt like spring.  Of course I immediately started to think
about gardening.  I was pinning away on Pinterest and found
this darling little garden spot that was pinned by our friend Brenda
over at Cozy Little House.  Isn't this a cute idea?  Doesn't it have 
you longing to put on the Wellies and the garden gloves and 
start creating???




Now if I had my own chickens (hint, hint to my hubby and Bentley), I
could be starting my seedlings right now in egg shells.  What a cute and
clever idea.


Source: flickr.com via Susan on Pinterest


 Doesn't this just have you dreaming???




Oh to have a sweet playhouse like this one!






I'm on the hunt for a cute little chair like this one.  Oh wait,
I think I have one in the potting shed that will work.




 A chandy like this will look so cute hanging from my
mom's pergola.




The perfect little spot for reading, day dreaming, etc.




Let's start planning those fairy gardens too!







And potting benches.


Source: flickr.com via Susan on Pinterest


And birdhouses.





And garden gates too!  Pinterest sure is a good way to save lot's of
ideas for the garden.  You all know what I will be doing this afternoon.

Happily Joining ~

Seasonal Sundays
Sunny Simple Sundays

Bentley is napping.  He spent some quality time with his
grandma yesterday.  I think she wore him out!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley
























20 comments:

  1. I'll have one of everything, thank you! Dreaming of roses and warm summer evenings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!! So many lovely Spring and garden ideas!! But I'm still waiting for snow and ice!! Need a snow day from school and enough "cold" to kill all these stink bugs and spiders that we've had this past year!! Love the potting chair and the chandilier with flower pots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been dreaming of spring, too! I started a Chia Herb garden and it has sprouted! I am thrilled. Think I will celebrate and watch Mary!
    xoxo
    Me
    Bentley, I think you and Mama defintely need some chickens to chase around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Afternoon Susan, I love all the photographs, but my favourite is the chair placed by the pond, with all the greenery surrounding the chair, it is the perfect place to put my feet up and read a book!
    Just lovely.
    Have a lovely day.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I repinned several of yours, and had already pinned several others this morning on Pinterest... I'm getting so many good ideas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhh....Spring cannot come too soon for me!! I am bound and determined to make that same fairy garden this year. I just love that one. Thanks for the pick-me-up!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have me longing for Spring now!!! Love that first little garden area!
    hugs, LInda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sigh . . . I'm longing for spring, too! Love the fairy garden . . .

    Actually, if the soil dries out a bit, I'll be planting radishes, sugar snaps, and salad greens next week out in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such beautiful photos! If I wasn't already longing for spring, I sure would be now!

    Visiting from Sunny Simple Sunday :)
    Tammy
    ourneckofthewoods.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wasn't that just the cutest? I hope I'll be able to garden some come spring. Can't help myself looking on Pinterest for gardening already.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures made my day! It's the perfect time to dream about summer and get ideas for projects. Now get that little chair out of the potting shed and get to work!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Susan I am with you. I have been dreaming of spring while the snow falls and the wind blows. All of these pictures just have me swooning. I think I'll dream right along with you.
    Stay warm my friend and have fun dreaming of spring ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Susan - I've been trying not to put the cart before the horse but I've already purchased my vegetable seeds. I can't wait to get into the garden and I've been collected images on Pinterest too. The spring fever is starting early this year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love all our inspirational photos....
    I can't wait for spring either.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have plans to make a fairy garden this spring. I love the garden gate made out of head board.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a feast for the eyes. It sure does make you think of Spring!

    Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful way to day dream.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, thank you for doing all the hard work for us! Lots of good ideas and most of them not too hard to tackle. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All beautiful ideas Susan! I love the chair:@)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh those cottage gardens. I am swooning. I should use the egg idea for starter seeds. You just bust the shell a little when you plant them. GOod for the garden too.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...