Thursday, April 18, 2013

Springtime Touches in the Entry



In the entry, I have an old hat rack that has been in my family
forever.  I can never part with it because it holds so many memories
for me.  And since I love it, I decided to give it a few spring time
touches to cheer it up.  




I added some little white artificial flowers to a woven bag
hanging from the rack.  That sweet vintage wicker hat came
from I Magnin & Co.  That was a great store once upon a time.
Oh and those old spurs are in fact mine.  I wore those when I
first started riding horses.  I nudged my pony over many 
a fence with those spurs.  





So that's it.  My little entry way all dressed up for spring.

Happily Joining ~



I just shared some of my Wild Alaska salmon burger
with Bentley.  He has been licking his lips for the last five
minutes!

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


18 comments:

  1. You dressed up our entry hall in just the right fashion for spring. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! You did a great job dressing up the entry. Love the hats!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat to have your spurs! My sister has hers-- I should tell her to get them out of the tack trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure made a simple little utilitarian piece beautiful! Love all the touches.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wild Alaska salmon burger that does sound good, lucky Bentley.
    Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet display on your treasured hat rack! I love the woven basket with the flowers. Darling. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a happy sight to greet anyone who enters your home. Love all the hats! '-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your sweet entry. That hat rack is a wonderful piece- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, Your entry is just adorable. Love the spurs ;-)
    Please send me your recipe for the alaskan salmon burgers please ~ it sounds delish
    I have a hat rack just like this. Hmmmmm where oh where can I put that? Now you have inspired me ~
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty , I love it , wonderful job ! Alaska Salmon burgers never had them , sounds Yummy ! Thanks for sharing with us . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice little wash stand entry and YES!!! Know Bentley is enjoying your salmon burgers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Susan! Oh, I love what you've done in your entry. Spring is springing at your house.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. And very sweet it is indeed.
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute your entry looks! Love those hats.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your entry.

    You are the second blogger who has mentioned I. Magnin recently. That was one of my favorite stores, but with two daughter to dress, my mother didn't take us there often.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful, I really like it. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Susan, Your entry is beautiful and the hat rack is so cute! Thanks for joining the Open House Party.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look for so many reasons, but more so because of the nostalgic elements and feel. I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...