Tuesday, March 23, 2021

New Additions


 


I have a lot of garden clean up to do, but I thought I would just stop
by and share some photos of the new additions to my
breakfast room.  This area has been decorated and redecorated
more than once, but I was tired of how it looked, so I
added a couple of pretty plates and a copper mold.  Ya'll
know how much I love copper!




So now I am really loving this spot.



I also changed out the milk glass pitcher for a red
transferware one.  I'm loving this one too.

Well, off to the garden.  I am hoping that the live oaks 
will stop dropping their leaves soon.  I will be bagging
more leaves from beds today.  My azaleas are blooming, 
but nothing like their usual splendor.  The freezing temps
were tough on them.  I lost my Mexican Heather and looks
like my Carolina Jasmine too.  So sad.  More later ....

Love,
Susan and Oliver







6 comments:

  1. Who could not love copper and transferware. Good luck in the garden. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything that you do is always filled with such charm. I had to really study this picture in order to determine that it was your actual home and not the miniature. The light switches gave it away. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped into say hi.....so glad to meet you. Scrolled down to read a few more posts so I could get a feel for the REAL you. You and I have a lot in common I'll be by again.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red/pink pottery too. Haven't done copper but I can see the bright shine would be fun. We've moved to a smaller cottage from the farm so I'm starting all over in my yard and house too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every weds night I pray for the bloggers I follow.
    Sending thoughts of love and hope to your family. Gail

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...