Thursday, May 6, 2010

My MBT's


This is a departure from my usual post about vintage thingies, Bentley, decorating, Bentley, recipes, or Bentley. A few months ago my sweet husband David, came home with a surprise for me. This is my Show and Tell Friday story for our friend Cindy's blog My Romantic Home. I am also joining The Girl Creative for New Friend Friday.



I am a walker. I walk everywhere. I walk to the store, to work, for fun and for exercise. I also love aerobics and ballet, but mostly I like to walk. These are my MBT's. They were a surprise from my sweet husband who decided I might like them. They are designed to add an extra work out for you thighs and calves and your butt. Do they work??? Both women AND men stop me on the street to ask me that question. I will say it took a day or two to get used to them. I mean you have to balance and stand up straight to keep from rocking. So, you improve your posture. My calves are tight and so are my thighs. My tushie has firmed up. I'm pretty happy.



So dear Bentley, while you are not the focus of this post would you like to go walkies?? Bentley says yes!!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

10 comments:

  1. Out of the ordinary, maybe, but I really enjoyed this a lot. It gave me more insight on your lifestyle! I too love to walk, but my walking time is only limited to when I'm at the beach or shopping.

    Excellent post today.


    My Show n Tell is "A VERY 'FAMOUS' PERSON AUTOGRAPHED HIS BOOK FOR ME"

    Do come see who it is, won't you? Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these advertised on TV, they look great!! Lucky you!! Enjoy!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan,
    I have thought about getting some of those shoes. I might have to get some, now.
    Enjoy your walkie, Bentley
    xo
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you over from New Friend Friday!

    Stop by and enter my giveaway:
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/05/eco-friendly-peter-rabbit-organic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute post!! Someone's very excited about walking! LOL!

    Visiting you from New Friend Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan!
    What a sweet husband you have!
    I'm a walker to I walk my dog everyday. I have seen these runners and have wondered if they work. Maybe I'll get myself a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard of these. But I'm such a klutz, I wonder if I could balance on them?
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wondered =)

    Such a beautiful place to go for walks indeed!

    Happy Weekend,

    The Lady of the House

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wondering if those things work. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to balance on them. They are good lookin' shoes, and what a wonderful surprise to get! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad I inspired you to make a rag rug. Please let me see it when you finish it. Now, I've never heard of those shoes. My posture is so bad, I could use a pair. I'm going to have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...