Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tweet Tweet Table Top


It's a beautiful morning at the cottage and the start of a very busy day. The birds are singing, the squirrels are chasing each other up and down the trees and the chickens next door are scratching. Last year we lost one of our walnut trees to a beetle. We were sad to see it go, but my husband decided to put the top of a bird bath on the remaining stump. I wasn't too crazy about it at first, but both the birds and squirrels love it, so here it stays. It's our Tweet Tweet Table Top.



Fly on over to Marty's to see what's on her Table Top for this Tuesday.

Bentley and I wish you all a very happy and sunny day!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

11 comments:

  1. I think it's cute, sweetpea. Whatever works is what I say and it can always be changed if you tire of the look. Cute!!!
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    It looks cute. I hate to lose a tree. We lost a dogwood in the center of the yard about 15 yrs ago. It was probably planted when the house was built in 1939. 5 yrs. ago, I finally replaced with a river birch. I love it back there, but boy it is getting big!
    xo,
    Robin
    woof, Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something you planned, very nice and natural. The birds just come to expect it, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks adorable and I'll bet the birds are happy! We are losing a birch tree to something and it saddens me to no end.

    Regards to Bentley from Milo & Layla.

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect tabletop for all your feathered and furry guests!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. I like the organic look of it all :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how delightful!!!!!

    Love it!!!

    Hugs and kisses to you and Bentley!


    xo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the birdbath. What a creative idea. I also really like your shelf with the pretty potted plants. I so need something like that. It all looks fabulous. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan

    I just sent you an award!
    Come on over.
    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute metal shelf. And a great idea for the tree stump. No point in wasting a good support.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I could have thought of any better way to use it. Trish

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...