Thursday, August 2, 2012

Newest Collections


Collections begin when I find something I like and then start
searching for something similar.  This little collection started with 
the little pitcher in the center.  I liked the overall shape of it and
of course the handle too.



Then I found this little pitcher ~ love the handle and the 
scalloping on the base.




And finally this one.  

So there you have it.  Collections just find there way one by one
into my cottage.

There will be more to see at these parties ~


Bentley you look a little bit bored.  I promise that Momma
will get off the computer soon.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley



11 comments:

  1. Love your new blog design. Nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They look alot like the small floral vintage pitchers I've been collecting lately, too! They look so sweet with fresh roses in them! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pieces. I like the curves of each one. They look great grouped together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small china pieces like these call my name too.

    Of these three, my favorite is the one you featured second. Had I come across it in a shop, it would have followed me home too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty and delicate looking.. I hope you find all the pieces you love ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so easy to start new collections. It only takes one piece to get us hooked. love all the 3 jugs,they are so pretty. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful collection! I tend to collect things too, then I try to stop for a while, and I think I'm doing well, only to realize I have begun another collection . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a beautiful finds. They are so pretty, also great new look on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your vintage pitchers!
    I collect them, too. I can't resist pink ones and those with roses!
    They are so fun to mix and match. The different shapes and sizes make the prettiest vignettes.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great weekend.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Sweet. These are darling! I have a little pitcher collection to.... I try to limit it to Blue and White creamers.... I just love to many of them... So I have to be careful that I stay in my criteria. Otherwise.... I would just gather them all up! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...