Sunday, April 5, 2015

Suddenly Seduced by Succulents



Hi everyone!  Hope y'all are having a great Easter Sunday!!

First off ~ sorry for the silly alliteration.  Sounds like someone
has had too much sugar and now needs a nap ;-)  That would
be me.  

Yesterday I was in Round Top, Texas.   Antique Week in
Round Top has become my Mecca.  I have lots of pics to
share with y'all this coming week, however, I wanted to
share my current obsession with y'all.

Succulents!

I am loving them!!!

I saw this succulent wreath and knew ~ just knew instantly
that I needed one.  Of course now after reading about how to
make one I am starting to think that I should have purchased 
this one, but oh well.  Hindsight is 20/20 as they say:-)
But it certainly does look charming hanging on this rustic door.



My Mom loved succulents.  She was always growing them in little
containers out in her garden.  Now I want to grow them too.
I am loving this idea ~ succulents in teacups.  I know, I am a little
late to the party, but better late than never.  



Now I know what to do with all those wine corks I saved.




Succulents in tea tins.



Or in a flower frog.  The possibilities are endless.  
I am off to search the house for cute containers.  I have been
charmed for sure.  

Bentley and I will be back this week with pics from Round Top and
let you see what came home with us.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




1 comment:

  1. I've become somewhat obsessed with them lately, too! Funny, though, growing up I never liked them. Only liked plants that flowered (although I know a few cacti bloom). My son got me started on it, and I just bought a few small cute ones for my kids just the other day. We planted them in clay pots but now you've got me thinking.......
    xoKathleen

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...