Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Welcome to My Studio




Welcome to my studio.  It's where I come and spend some time every
day.  It's a cottage hideaway where I can write and create.  



It's a spot filled with memories that inspire.



It's a place that is tranquil and kind.



A cozy spot where a cup of tea is enjoyed or a new craft project
unfolds.  A place where a blog post is created and where the blog
posts of others are read and enjoyed.



It's a spot where worries are left outside it's walls.



Where naps are enjoyed and encouraged.



A spot where books are read.



And where dreams live.


Thanks for stopping by!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

















17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful room! Susan, you sure have a gift for decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful room. I don't know how you create and keep it so neat looking. Mine is a mess constantly.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you know I straightened it up before I invited y'all over ;-)

      Delete
  3. That's a nice spot to have. Love the old sign!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful place to read, study, dream, nap, and thoroughly enjoy! It's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a beautiful spot, love that pinky floral pillow cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and fresh looking studio it is to ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good week !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the best posts I've read all day. I don't often save daily blog posts, but I'm saving this one to read again and again. I can't explain why, but it gives me hope.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...