Tuesday, April 17, 2018

An English Cottage Kitchen in the Making


I am very excited about a new project I am working on right now.  I am
building a little cottage and tucked away inside will be an English style
cottage kitchen.  I have been collecting things for it for a while now, and
will soon be making my vision a reality.


Soon the walls, floor, doors and windows will be fitting all together and
once that is done, the fun will begin when the decorative pieces move
in to give the space character, and hopefully, lots of charm.




This little kitchen will be much more than just a miniature room.  It will
also become the setting for a book, a mystery novel.  This is a project
that I have been dreaming about for quite a while and if I seem a bit
distracted, you will understand why.




I wanted everything to come together in the perfect way, and I just
could not rest until I had the whole idea firmly developed in my 
mind.





Now that the ground work is being laid, the plots and story lines 
I have been storing away can become a reality too.  I hope you will
follow along to see what develops!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

4 comments:

  1. Your lovely attention to detail, makes me look twice to see if I'm viewing a pink/green RL kitchen, like I did on the last post. This room will be wonderful to watch. The stove is amazing, a barbie 'builder' here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's darling, Susan. It's just enchanting and ever so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, the kitchen is just darling! I want to move right in and make it mine. I look forward to see what develops!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...