Thursday, April 26, 2018

500th Tablescape Thursday Celebration!


Shortly after I started blogging, I learned about the fabulous Between Naps
on the Porch blog written by another Susan, and also her Tablescape Thursday.
As I recall, it was Brenda from Cozy Little House, who told me to check it out.
Well, I instantly fell in love with BNOTP, and was completely smitten with
all of Susan's wonderful tablescapes.  

Every Thursday, Susan brings us her own stunning tablescapes,  as well as
providing a platform where others can share their own creations.  It is all so
inspiring and so much fun too.  Today, Between Naps on the Porch is 
celebrating it's 500th Tablescape Thursday!  Wow!!!  Congratulations to
Susan and a big thank you too for so many happy Thursdays.  

In honor of this special occasion, I went through my own archives to
share photos from posts I shared with this party.  I hope you enjoy them 
as much as I have enjoyed creating these scenes.



One thing that is so much fun about tablescapes , is that they allow you to 
change with the seasons and holidays.  


This setting was so cozy for Fall.






I carved out a pie pumpkin and used it as a bowl to serve a squash soup.
The table was set outside in the beautiful Idaho Autumn.




More Fall decor.





Here is a Springtime table on the patio.



Tea on the veranda.






Appetizer Saturday night on the kitchen counter.  This has become a
tradition in our house because it allows us to snack while watching
movies.





Tea and a good book in the family room.





Tea in the kitchen.



Eggs and soldiers in the English fashion.


Celebrating the 4th of July ~ Texas style!





Breakfast in bed.




Or breakfast in the kitchen.




Easter table






Cocktails on the veranda.







Dinner on the patio.  You can almost hear the cicadas in the background.



I decorate in miniature too, as you can see in the photo below.



Once again, thank you Susan for pushing me to be creative and for
giving us all so many helpful hints and so much inspiration.
Please join me in visiting Between Naps on the Porch today and
honoring 10 years and 500 Tablescape Thursdays!!!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley






















9 comments:

  1. What fun to see some of you tablescapes! I use to enjoy doing them myself but after moving and downsizing all my dishes I seldom participate but I do at times miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the tablescapes you have done. You have some beautiful ideas to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really drawn to all your tea tables, but the 4th of July Texas Style is downright fun! I'll share it with a cousin who recently moved to Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I loved every one of them. Hugs to Bentley. Do you have a recent photo of him? My Dixie is also blind, but does well with her little world secure here in Va.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was an enjoyable tour of your tablescape posts. The Celebrating the 4th of July in Texas Style is my favorite. Gotta love the mix with the denim, retro tablecloth and cowboy napkins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are delightful, Susan! I always look forward to your postings. Loved all of your tablescapes, but Easter is my favorite. I love bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post, Susan! I hope Susan realizes what an influence she has had on so many of us. She is the reason I started my blog. I'm late to the party, but hope to have a post ready this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...