Tuesday, April 23, 2019

The Daily She Shed


Welcome to the first edition of the Daily She Shed.  This spring I have
decided to spend all my energy on my She Shed.  I have been gathering 
up ideas for quite a while and now is the time to put them into action.

Here is an early morning photo caught between the rain drops, of the
jasmine I planted last year.  It has come back very vigorously and the 
fragrance is heavenly.  I am so excited about this.

I ordered windows and shutters and windows boxes.  It will be so
wonderful to have light and fresh air streaming into the shed.  The
windows come with screens, so the bugs can stay outside, thank you
very much.  I am planting an herb garden too.  

You are welcome to follow me along each day as I share all of my
work with you.  It will be a labor of love, and I am hoping the 
garden fairies will provide assistance.  

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on your new venture. Sounds as tho you have some good ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...