Tuesday, September 16, 2014

It's One of "Those" Days


I'm having what I call one of "those days".  Y'all know the kind I mean.
A day where there are tons of tasks to get through and none of them are
fun or interesting, but all of them are necessary to keep one's little ship
afloat.



This tin container is filled with documents that need to be shredded.
It's not hard.  I have already sorted through all of it to make sure
that nothing needs to be saved, but shredding is so time consuming
and b-o-r-i-n-g!



Then there is filing.  This filing cabinet is in my studio, hence the
dollhouse furniture on the top.  This is a small stack.  I have another
stack too.  My Mom was a master of organization.  I on the other hand
have ADD and did not inherit any of her skills.  

It's one of those days when I ask myself ~

Why was I in such a hurry to grow up?

Oh well, no going back now.  Just one of the many joys of
adulthood :-)

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley





5 comments:

  1. I hate doing those jobs, but when they are eventually completed it feels so liberating. Annoying though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished a big pile of stuff and you are right ~ so liberating!

      Delete
  2. we all have those days... I call mine The Gottas' :-) I prefer the wanna days myself so I try to get all my gotta stuff done in 1 day every 2 weeks. that helps me cause I think about the other 13 with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your comment Sonny. From now on it's "gottas" and "wannas" for me! Thanks for the tips!

      Delete
  3. I need that sign today, too. Just got through sorting and pricing a bunch of stuff to take to my booth tomorrow. It involved making a big mess which I will now have to clean up :(
    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...