Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My Shabby Chic Teacup Wreath


Hi ~ it's been a while!  I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day
weekend.  We did.  Lots of rest and relaxation and some great time
spent with friends.  I did some more shopping for the garden.  I 
planted two knockout rose bushes and am adding some ornamental
grasses to a new bed.  But I am most excited about the shabby chic
teacup wreath I created for my office/studio door.  

If you remember last Thursday's post, I showed you the little tea set
I purchased with the idea of incorporating it into a wreath.

Well .... here it is.




I had so much fun hunting for the right flowers and looking for ribbon.




I bought a new grapevine wreath too and sprayed it off white.





I had so much fun putting this together.  I hope you like it as much as
I do.


Can't wait to show you my succulent planter too.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley



8 comments:

  1. Adorable wreath - love the pink polka dots on the tea set. I bought some knock out roses too but I still need to get them planted. They will add some much needed color in our landscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Susan. I love the soft pinks-
    Have a great week!

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, this is so pretty! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!! You did an awesome job and the pink and white polka dotted set was perfect. Wonderful job!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This wreath is darling, now I want to make one similar to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to see that you visited the Garden Spot. I have been following you for a while now--both of your blogs, especially your miniature blog. I love the tea cup wreath and am wondering if I could make a mini one.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...