Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Muse Is Tugging My Sleeve


My muse has been spending time with me all morning.  Tugging my
sleeve, encouraging day dreams, keeping me from dealing with any
sort of reality.  



My muse can be very jealous.  When she wants my attention, she will be
quite cross if I deny her.  



So I am giving into her wishes and letting my inner voice
win out over any other voices around me.  



For I have come to trust her and know that when I listen closely to
her whispers, all sorts of creative paths are cleared for me.

Have you listened to your muse lately?



Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




5 comments:

  1. I think mine has been shouting at me, but I haven't had time to answer her.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She won't quit until you do, bu if you ignore her for too long she will get mad and stay away for a while.

      Delete
  2. Don't know.. I am to busy to listen sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to spend time each day listening to mine. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine has gone missing. Do you think she is hanging with yours?

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...