Monday, August 31, 2015

Stopping By to Say Hi


The weather here remains hot, hot, hot and very humid.  The only one
who is happy is this little lizard.  Meanwhile Bentley and I are inside
staying cool and I am still working on the guest bathroom.  Don't have
anything to show you yet, but my goal is to finish up as much as I 
can before the end of the week.



Until then, I'll be spending every free moment painting and ordering
the rest of the accessories for this room.  Boy, will I ever be glad to
finish this project so that I can start the next one!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

10 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, lol! But, I am sure your bathroom will terrific when it's done. We are supposed to be in the 90s all week, after a cool one last week. Go figure. Wishing you and Bentley a great week! Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been saving fall decor pics on Pinterest and dreaming of cooler weather ;-) Stay cool Jane!

      Delete
  2. It is beastly here, too! The temps are in the 90s and the humidity is 100 percent each day! I can't wait for some cooler days.
    Can't wait to see the reveal.
    Hugs to you and Bentley,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the weather cools off a bit you and I will have to celebrate!

      Delete
  3. Doing a bathroom so much work but good when finished.
    Merle.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true and I will be so happy to have it done!

      Delete
  4. It is hot here and so wet!! Lots of rain last nite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are starting our rainy season again too. Rain over night and another big downpour this morning. It actually cooled off a bit last night and it was very pleasant when I took Bentley for his nightly walk.

      Delete
  5. Ps..that yard party looked so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely busy, Susan. Can't wait to see the finished bathroom. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...