Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm a "Be @ Home Featured Artist"



Thank you Hailey and Krista for selecting Ash Tree Cottage
for a feature on your Best of the Web series!





I am humbled and honored because there are so very many
talented bloggers.

I am always happy when I am creating ~ whether it's interior design
for me, for others or when I'm in my "Little World".  I am always
creating something.




You may read the article here:

Creativity Galore

Thank you again Hailey and Krista

Wasn't that a nice shout out Bentley?

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


10 comments:

  1. Congrats, Susan & what a wonder setting of your creations. I love that little quilt & your vignettes.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Susan, but of course you deserve it. You site is a lot of fun and inspires creativity. I haven't thought about dollhouses in years, but your cute vignettes have me plotting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for you! Your creations are fabulous so not surprised a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your designation, I am so proud of you - you deserved it!!!

    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I particularly love the tiny little blue sweater on the Teddy bear. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! ans SO WELL DESERVED!!!

    Karen and Krumpet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah ~ Congrats! I am not surprised at all ~ you have such talent for creating ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you totally deserve it...you are always putting together wonderful settings!!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...