Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Don't Tell David, But I Have A Crush On Mario Buatta



I have always loved chintz.





Every time I see a room decorated with chintz ~ my heart skips a beat.





So it's no wonder that I have a little crush on the "King of Chintz" the one and
only Mario Buatta.





What can I say?  Mario just has a way with chintz!



Not to worry ~ David and I will be celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary
this Saturday.  I may love Mario's way with chintz, but David still has the
key to my heart!

Oh and Bentley does too ~ don't you Bentley?


Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley










11 comments:

  1. I love the mix of patterns! Beautiful!

    Happy Anniversary!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sshhh...I'm a secret chintz lover too! Happy Anniversary. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Chintz reminds me of the past.....my mom loved it. Mario lives (at least he used to live) on Staten Island. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things come and go in fashion....but chintz seems to have a place forever in home decor.xo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know who Mario is but I love chintz too! It's so English Gardenesque.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He has been a favorite of mine for years, his cabbage roses were to die for and lwhen he mixed the patterns together with the buffalo checks, wow he is just the best...thanks for reminding me...I did the cushions in my backyard on my last post like that, I know he would approve...come for a visit...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well happy anniversary coming up, ma'am!!

    I love chintz - but not the fabric, I love chintz on china - now THAT makes my heart skip a beat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Love the mix of fabrics. My favorite room is the one in the first image you show. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of all those frills and colours but not sure I want to live with it.
    Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the mlx of fabric and texture. Beautiful pictures.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, I love chintz, too and these rooms are exquisite. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...